Stairlifts are mechanical devices which lift people and wheelchairs up and down stairs. One of the leading names in is Bruno, among the few manufacturers in North America which has been manufacturing them for over a quarter of a century now. A stairlift is the perfect solution to someone with mobility issues. This is especially applicable to seniors or handicapped people suffering from knee, leg and hip disabilities which make it difficult or impossible for them to climb stairs.
What are the various models of Bruno offers?
Bruno provides arguably the largest range of stairlifts in the country. Here are brief details of their chair lift models:
- The Electra-Ride LT is ideal as an entry-level, home straight-rail stairlift. It is powered by a battery operated, direct-drive motor which makes it usable even during power outages. Its generously sized swivel seat folds up, along with the footrest and arms, to enable free movement of others when the lift is not in use. This model has a capacity of 275 pounds.
- The Electra-Ride II has the same features along with swing-away arms to facilitate wheelchair or mobility scooter transfers. It also has a larger capacity up to 350 pounds.
- The Electra Ride Elite is a straight-rail home chair lift with a carrying capacity of 400 pounds. This is a more elegantly designed version with an offset swivel seat.
- The Outdoor Electra Ride Elite is an outdoor straight-rail chair lift specially designed for outdoor use. It is weather-resistant with a powder coated finish on all aluminum and steel parts, and with a weather-resistant chair cover. Like all other Bruno models it is generously spaced and able to handle up to 400 pounds. All other features of the indoor Elite model are incorporated in this version which, being battery operated, is able to work during power outages.
- The Electra-Ride Curved III is a custom-curved rail stairlift that has been designed to work on almost all curved stairways. It has a 400 pound capacity and all other features of the Elite models.
Bruno StairLift Safety Certification
Bruno makes a complete range of residential and commercial stairlifts, hence it is important that the company is ISO 9001 certified which means it has to adhere strictly to high quality standards to retain this certification. It also boasts a worldwide network of dealers so a customer is assured of after-sales service through skilled personnel. Owners can easily replace parts as they are widely available with the dealers or online.
Comments are closed.